Consider this as some quickguidence on how to get going, and to get some coins coming your way, very easy.
1) Get yourself a BitCoin Wallet. Personally I use one from after have had spent some time looking around for safe solutions: http://www.blockchain.info
2) Either buy some Bitcoins, and transfer to your new Wallet adress. Can be bought at several sites, and also on Ebay - just search for it.
3) Make sure you keep an eye on the actual course, so you don't get fooled. One source to keep track on that is: http://markets.blockchain.info
4) There are several smaller sites that offer you "Pay to click" or "Pay to surf", that now does the payout in Bitcoins.
5) On http://bitcoindownlines.com/splash.php?rampante you also find a lot of these programs that I have found work very well, and actually does payouts.
Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post
| Läs i reader | Läs i mobilen | Denna bloggen finns på Bloggkartan.se
Andra roliga surftips: Roligt&Tokigt MobileBling Reklambloggen TrummenäsKrocket Tekniktips